Scrolling Marquee with text links

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Bruinsrumors new location?

Ok, now based on comments I decided to keep Bruinsrumors alive, while continuing to post at The Boston Sports Blog.  Now, as I have said before blogger is very limited compared to wordpress.  So I made a new blog, still called bruinsrumors, except the new URL is www.bruinsrumors.wordpress.com.  Now please check it out, send me some feedback via email.  bruinsrumors@yahoo.com.  I am trying to make it more interactive and easier to update.  Thanks.

-Matt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

Don't like it. You guys had a good thing going and you ruined it...There's no way in hell you will be able to manage both. I want dedication on a Bruins ONLY blog and nothing else. That's what made this site good

3:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Steve, the new location is the same thing, only hockey, just better presentation. www.bruinsrumors.wordpress.com

5:19 PM  
Blogger Leonie Daecher said...

How to earn 100 free spins no deposit | The most successful ways from 777spinslot. Read this article for more details.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter