Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bruins continue to roll

First off I want to apologize for the lack of posts. I was on a cruise and just returned to Boston this morning. While I was gone the Bruins extended their Eastern Conference lead and now have the same amount of points as the San Jose Sharks. During that time they went 4-0-0 outscoring their opponents 14-5. I did not get a chance to see any of the games but followed the boxscores and game summaries. To no surpise, Tim Thomas and Manny Fernandez continue to impress with split action. Aaron Ward is now off IR and played in the most recent game against Alanta. Peteri Noklelainen is also off IR and looks to play in the game against Pittsburgh on Tuesday. Patrice Bergeron has been dignosed with a concussion and will be out indefinitely. If anyone has any updates that I missed it would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter