Scrolling Marquee with text links

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Canadiens Suck: French Guys French Kiss

What a game last night.  I had 2nd row seats, could see myself on TV.  Pretty sick.  Only one goal on my end, but it was fun.  Heckling the crap out of Miller was fun as well.  I don't know how those guys don't laugh at what they here.  Bruins totally dominated after a slow start.  

I snagged a Canadiens Suck on the front, French Guys French Kiss on the back shirt.  Gonna wear it Thursday to the game, and again I got 2nd row seats, this is going to be a CRAZZYYY game.  I have been waiting forever for this.  

Well, I got to run, I'm going to the Pats-Bills game.  Hope to sweep Buffalo in sports.

7 Comments:

Blogger BruinsFan35 said...

Sweet..our 1 new post a week was just wasted on that..

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awful post.

8:58 PM  
Blogger BruinsFan35 said...

Anybody else read about Aaron Ward buying $15,000 worth of tickets for Military families to see the game lastnight? What a class act. Someone put it best by saying that if it was David Ortiz that did something like that then the whole world would know about it. I only found out about it from stumbling over it while reading an article about Lucic. I'm suprised there wasn't even mention about it during lastnight's game. They mentioned it was Military appreciation night at the Garden, but no mention of what an amazing thing Wardo did. Great guy, I liked him before but now I like him even more.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edwards mentioned it once probably half way through the 2nd. naoko mentioned it right at the beginning of the game. that was about it though.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jefe77 said...

Ward is a classy guy. I was happy to know they resigned him; regardless of a slow start he is a big locker room guy especially for such a young team. He and Chara have had much better games of late, while Wideman and Ferrence have been solid all season long.

3:09 AM  
Blogger BruinsFan35 said...

The Bruins website just put up a new article about this team's chemistry and how tight knit they are, and how the young guys feel welcomed and comfortable around the veterans. It just seems as if this group of guys enjoys and respects each other, and that's really translating to their on ice success. Even Manny was quoted in an article last week how he jokes around with the guys to stay focused and to feel like a part of the team even when he's not seeing much playing time. I just think that team chemistry is under rated in pro sports and having a team that really enjoys each other goes a long way in weathering some of the tough times that every team faces throughout a season.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter