Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, March 03, 2008

Wow

Are you shitting me? 6-0 after one. This is the WORST period of hockey I may have EVER seen.

Lopsided from the beginning. They score 32 seconds in and it seems like every minute after that. I go upstairs to get some food and I come back, 3-0. How do you leave Ovechkin wide open?

I guess for all the goodness in the past 6, the shittness comes out in this one. If we lose 12-0 I won't be surprised. We are barely getting chances.

I don't know if the goaltending or defense is worse either. I am done watching this crapfest. I hope we play better tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was the classiest post i have ever read

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt dont worry keep up the good work!!!! i think its mckeon from the spokedb coming over here and adding in these immature comments on many of these posts. he has way too much free time on his hands. dont worry guys your doin great!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Jefe77 said...

And dont worry about the meltdown, its better to get it over with now.

They knew they were only human; you cant win them all. So now they will get back to winning, and enter the playoffs as with a good shot at the second round or better.

Go Bruins.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 regulation loss in 9 isn't so bad!
like timmy thomas said: doessn't matter if you lose 3-2 or 10-2...the result is the same.

at least the habs and sens lost. i doubt we'll catch them anyhow, but tonight vs. florida will be very important especially with the isles and rangers playing each other!

i hate huet.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter