Scrolling Marquee with text links

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bergeron Practices

WEEI is reporting that Patrice Bergeron practiced with the team today during their workout. In what capacity, I am unsure. They also stated that he currently has no timetable for his return. However, this is an extremely encouraging sign and completely unexpected that he would be on the ice this soon.

It is still going to be a long time before we see Bergeron suiting back up to play, but with each week comes further signs that he will return before the end of the season. What an addition this will be if he can make it back for a potential playoff run.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He didn't practice with the team he just rode the bike for 5 mins and then prob banged Hazel on the way out the door.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apologies, I just read the same thing (the bike riding part). My mistake for assuming he was on the ice.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way it's great news

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine where this team would be if Bergy was playing and Randy Jones wasn't an ass toucher?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy Jones should be beaten to death for being such an asshole. I am from the same town as Randy Jones, Quispamsis NB. And If I ever Get my hand on that F^&cking Asshole. I going to crack him over the head with a fucking baseball bat

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no hard feelings eh?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter