Scrolling Marquee with text links

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

Late at night (for me atleast). Some random thoughts I have.

-Watching the classic game on NESN vs. the Habs in the 03 playoffs. Wow, we had Lapointe, Rolston, Knuble, Thornton, Gonchar, Nylander, Samsonov, Boynton, Razor, O'Donnell, and McGillis. We also had a nice 3-1 series lead. How the hell did we lose that. I was at game 5. Awful.

-And if I have to listen to Jack "I suck" Edwards all year, I might just kill myself. I was pissed when Kluzak left, and now that Dale is gone, this sucks. Dale was my favorite announcer. I used to hate away games because Arnold didn't cover them, now I might hate all of them.

-But I can't wait for the season to start, only a week away!!

-Spygate that. The Chargers still suck. LT is real classy. Watching Brady to Moss is insane. That guy catches everything. 3-0 Pats, could be 16-0 with a SB easily. Can't wait to pone Indy.

-I've worn my Moss jersey 3 games and that equals a 3-0 record, 10 TD passes for Brady, and 5 TD for my boy Randy Moss. Yeah, he was washed up.

-NHL 08 is amazing. I've been playing the game on pro and I'll win 5-0 then lose 3-0 the next game. (It is also nice having Olli Jokinen as your 2nd center).

-Who really cares about the Sox right now? The Pats are the big thing. Bruins start in a week and the Celtics are playoff bound. The Sox may have clinched a playoff birth, and have a nice 1.5 game lead that was a 14 game lead. The pitching sucks. And I think Canada should stick to hockey, Gagne (aka Gag me) sucks more than one could imagine. Until October comes, I don't care about the Sox.

-A-Rod owning the Cubs. Wtf?

-I hate Johnny Damon.

-The Celtics are going to be good. I can't wait to see Pierce, Garnett and Allen.

-If the Celtics are good, and the Bruins pull it together, the Garden will be the old.

-Speaking of the Garden, can the Bruins gets more than 12,000 per night in the arena. I really hope so. I hate seeing the place empty. In Montreal, I always feel the team has a chance because of the fan support. It's like Fenway Park hockey version.

I know this is a hockey blog by the way...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you say that Dale arnold was your favorite announcer he was like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons.. but more annoying.I say good riddence. Jack Edwards may not be the best but he is a definite upgrade from Dale

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack Edwards and Dale Arnold have nothing on the team that was Cusick and Sanderson.

I agree, Tomlinson is a whiny bitch and clearly can't take a loss with any semblance of pride.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dale arnold was was not cusick or sanderson but hey was pretty good

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jefe77 said...

Jack is not an upgrade from Dale. Dale may have had a corny style, but he was thorough, and never left me with my face in my hands like tardo Edwards.

Dale speaks like an announcer. Jack speaks like a witness to an event he doesnt fully understand.

Rob Simpson, is the most annoying NESN correspondent EVER.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly who cares about the announcers. get rid of pj and this team is 100 times better

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mowers is gone

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly who cares about the announcers. get rid of pj and this team is 100 times better
_____________________________________

I used to feel the same way, then I got older and realized how valuable PJ is on the forecheck and on defense. Mowers has also been traded to Anahiem for two young d-men good trade gives us something for the future for a player who had a limited role on the team.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the interplay between Dale and Gord. But I LOVED the Derek-"isms" more than anything else....

I'll watch, and listen, see how Edwards does before amking any judgement.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met Rob Simpson in my local bar in more than one ocassion if you think he is annoying on the air try meeting him in person after he has had a few beers....

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob Simpson looks like he is pissed off all the time plus nobody can match Cusick and Sanderson when they were on.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter