Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, November 20, 2006

Disagree Without Being Disagreable

I have been watching the blog for a couples of days, and I observed that the debate sometimes heats up pretty high. I understand that people are passionnate by the game, and their team. Lots of times, we will disagree; that's the purpose of a Blog. Still, I strongly believe that there's a way to give a piece of his mind without throwing trashes and low blows. I had my share of disagreements with Neb and Greg but I never felt that I had to insult them to make my point stronger. I don't target anyone here; but I think that this blog will be better if we keep the debate above the belt. At some extends, when we use an insult toward another blogger, we ruin the site and the spirit of the debate. We should never forget this old mantra, "You can disagree without being disagreable".

4 Comments:

Blogger jimbuff said...

Well said Latrappe. Agree or disagree on points we must remember that we are all Bruins fans. Save the fighting for Montreal fans. Down with the Habs!!
Bruins Rule!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger TreeBob said...

So right.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I agree. I know sometimes you may think one of us or any of the commenters are oblivious to something, but we all are fans and there is no need to verbally go after someone.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well put matt. i think everyone feels the comments of you and latrappe are great discussion topics.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter