Scrolling Marquee with text links

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Komi- Tell me how my ass tastes

A little late, but how you like that 6-1 spanking of the Habs?

I was there and it was packed.  But the thing is, this time, it wasn't 50/50 or 40/60 or even 30/70 Habs fans as it has been.  It was probably 90% Bruins fans.  I saw maybe 2 large sections of Habs fans up in the 300s and a few scattered groups of 2-6 people in the loge sections.  

The game started out a little slow for the Bruins, but then once Thornton scored, it was over.  The Bruins were unstoppable.  I can't think of one player who played bad.  Fernandez played really well again, although he seemed shaky with glove.  Sturm is on fire and played sick.

But, you all saw the game so I don't need to go into it.  The Garden was rockin' and that is nice to see, especially on a Thursday.  I think the city is starting to B-leave.  

Now that we are no long Montreal's bitch, can anyone tell me one team you don't think we can beat?  I can't.  This team could easily go 2-3 rounds deep this season.  I know it's only 16 games in, but from what I have seen, I don't see why not.  We are scorning 3-5 goals a game without Ryder, Bergeron, Krejci, and others scoring at a high clip.  The goaltending is tops in the league, and the defense is only going to improve.  We also could add a few pieces whether it be Shanahan or a trade deadline move.

I knew this team would be good, but not this good.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt know scoring 2 mins into the game is a slow start...

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no kidding...and whats this talk about adding another piece? i thought you just said you loved this team as it was...why touch something that doesnt need to be fixed you moron

2:08 PM  
Blogger BruinsFan35 said...

Looks like no Andrew Ferrence tonight, that's unfortunate he's been one of our top D men this year...I was also going to mention since when is 2.5 minutes into the game a slow start? But you guys beat me to it.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow watching this game matt? this must feel like a frickin eternity its been 13 mins already and no goals

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bruins look steady. this team is really good...really glad i took wideman in the pool!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blew it. gonna smash toronto on monday!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definately blew it but ill take a point. Hope we crush toronto again monday

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK The Rangers - they didn't deserve a point, let alone 2...I wonder who the B's are going to go get to replace Ference....

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hearing toronto is shopping some D men but i doubt they deal within the division

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heres what the bruins need to do. 1stop playing dave lewis hockey by trying not to lose. 2 trade axelsson for anything, I know Alberts got them a 4th so that means Axelsson can get them a 7th? I'd take it. 3 Separate Bergeron from Ryder, it simply is not working and has not worked all season. 4 Use Kobasew on a scoring line please, he is not a 4th liner and he can actually score.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey for all you true bruins fans who want to check out a site that HAS UPDATES DAILY check out hubhockey.com. its sick and kicks the shit out of this site

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter