Scrolling Marquee with text links

Friday, January 05, 2007

Word?

I am not going to post the score, or who scored, I think we all know what happened last night.

There is not a word to describe what happened, if there was I would use it. This is a disgrace of a performance and I am embarassed to see my team play like that. One of the WORST losses in franchise history hands down.

Thomas didn't play bad, only about 2 or 3 were actually his fault.

This is the type of game, I hate to say it, causes a trade. If the Bruins last 5 games are any indication of things to come, I don't want to see it.

I hope as long as I live I never see that type of game on our end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching a college hockey game and then a sports desk updated came on and said that patrice bergeron and zdeno chara are injured, but I cant find any thing on the internet about it, but I do know that bergeron did leave last nights game mid third period

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter