Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, January 08, 2007

Bryzgalov to Boston (br3.5)

From HockeyBuzz,

The Bruins have interest in Bryzgalov as a backup to Thomas, and the Ducks would like Hannu Toivonen. "The trade could escalate to include a few prospects going both ways," The source added.

Matt's take: A good deal. The Bryzgalov is a great goalie, and I hate to say it, I love Toivonen, but a change in scenery could be his case. I don't know but he seems to have lost his touch since his injury. Bryzgalov would be a great addition to the team. If this deal is possible, I would do it. The prospects I would suspect to be minor. If they are Rask, Lashoff type, then no deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotianuck said...

Not so sure I'd do this. Although Ilya has done something that Tim and Hannu haven't done and that is win a playoff round. As stated before Lewis wants deals done before the deadline to incorporate the new in with the team. If this is to be the goalie change then this could be it.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Scotianuck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see why Anaheim would do that deal since Bryzy showed that he can be a #1 goaltender. If they take Hannu, they will ask for Lashoff, Stuart or any very good prospect. I don't think it will be a good trade especially when we didn't see that much of Toivonen, this year...

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter