Scrolling Marquee with text links

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brewer to Boston (br.5)

Not to get up expectations, but hey, a rumor is a rumor isn't it?

From someone from the Globe board,

to Boston: Eric Brewer, Jamal Mayers

to St. Louis: Brad Boyes, 4th round pick

Matt's take: If I can get an extension with Brewer, I'd do the deal. But Boyes is still talented and I wouldn't want to trade him. As for this deal happening, I don't think so. But I do have a strong feeling that Eric Brewer will be a Bruin by the deadline. PC has had his eye on him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does the all star game have such high scores? Is it the new jersies? If it is then im loving those jersies, but the young guns game was also high scoring, and they were wearing there normal team jersies

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter