Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, January 22, 2007

Bruins New Uniforms?

From the new Reebok uniforms to be introduced for the 2007-08 season, a sneak preview of the Bruins.


Personally, I think they are ok. All the uniforms seem to have the same pattern with a different color (see template). These uniforms seem to have a little retro in them, which I like, but the current one's aren't bad either. If anything, the only thing I'd change is that numbers and letters on the away jersery be black not yellow. Not bad though.

3 Comments:

Blogger bruins#1fan said...

I love the gold unis, i have seen pprovidence wear them this year

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them

6:31 PM  
Blogger Walshie said...

I like the new uni's. I hate the ones they have now. I am so glad they got ride of that stupid teddy bear logo, it's not on any uniform, thank god. I looked at some of the other teams, it seems like no team is keeping the jerseys the way they are. A lot of teams did what the Sabers did with putting the players number in the left upper chest area, what do you guys think about that?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter