Scrolling Marquee with text links

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Who Is Latrappe?

Hi,

For those who want to know a bit from me... I'm living in Quebec and have followed the B's since I was 6 years old. Ray Bourque was my favorite player and I played defense like him when I played hockey. Maybe not the same level of play but a decent one. Like I said before, I'm from Montreal but I HATE the Habs to death, who are, in my book, a bunch of overrated whiners. Thanks to Matt, I will have the pleasure and the privilege to write a weekly column about all the subjects regarding the B's. I hope that everyone of you will read these columns and will add their own two cents since the primary goal of a column is to stimulate debate. Can't wait to read your thoughts...

-Latrappe

3 Comments:

Blogger Latrappe said...

Thanks NFLD,

I will do my best to keep that column interesting. But first, i have to work on that english grammar... Who said that the Shakespeare language was easy to learn for a mid 30's lost frenchman... :-). Don't forget to add your 2 cents too. Debate is what a column is all about.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... I can tell a disgruntled Bruins fan when I see one. The habs have a decent team and are good at laying a whoopin on Boston, especially in playoffs. I highly doubt that Chara will prevent that this year. I'm not even from Montreal, nor am I a Habs fan, but I sure know when a franchise sucks and Boston is about as bad as it gets (Neely, Thornton, amoung many other marquee players who were mistreated... oh the pain).

5:00 AM  
Blogger Latrappe said...

Mr. anoymous.... The only fact that save the Habs night in , night out is the golatending. For undisclosed reasons they always seems to find great goaltender. Huet was a no show before last season and we will, this year, if he's the real deal. The B's will not " suck " this year and they are one of the team, in the eastern conference, who improved the most. Since your comment are opiniated may i suggest you to sign them. It could interesting to debate with someone with a name instead of a shadow.....

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter