Scrolling Marquee with text links

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Kessel to Play in OHL Instead of AHL?

Rumor whirldwinds...reports are surfacing that the B's top pick Phil Kessel could end up playing in the OHL instead of the AHL if he doesn't make it as the Bruins 2nd line LW. The OHL is trying to convince the B's that it is better if he plays there than in the AHL. But, many scouts and fomer players are saying he has the skill to play in the NHL this year, and could easily transition to the AHL if needed. The OHL is a step below the AHL, but could be a valuable in his development. I'll keep you updated to see what else comes up. This probably won't end up happening as I think he will make the team.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop deleting my comment. Now I know this site is certainly uncredible, due to the fact that you keep deleting my comment when I tell you what you shouldn't be doing.

This site BLOWS!... shut it down!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Ok, I'll leave you a message. First of all, I am only deleting your message's because I don't want negavtivity on my site. Also, if people can't post stuff from other sites, I say that all hockey sites be deleted, and just TSN will be allowed to post things. As they are the ones with all the news. Also, I hope you know, the Kessel to OHL wasn't just Eklund.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter