Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, February 12, 2007

To Make it clear

Since there's a lots of questioning regarding my blog, so let me adress a couple of things, here.

- I was one of the first contributor to write here. Everyone knows that i'm writing here and now a bit on my blog. I must stress that creating my own blog is not a denial of Matt's work, at all. In fact, this site is a great one and my blog is more an " editorial " page then anything else. So there's no need to see a competition or something who didn't exist.

- The major purpose of my blog is to allow me to pratice my english grammar. Peoples are very comprehensive with me but my english grammar is not very good . My blog help me in that regards and that's why, lately, i'm on my blog more often then on bruinsrumours. Having a lots of contributors, on this site, gave me more time to pratice my writing.

I wish it will clarify things and feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi me i watch your blog every days is a good web sites for a fanatics bruins fans like me but i write enithing in the comments because i live from quebec.i speak french and i understand english but is so dificult to me to write and speak.so is very good blogs and i promise to participe more to patice my english and talk with a fans of B's.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter