Scrolling Marquee with text links

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Interest in Aucoin?

I have been reading around it seems people have the idea the Bruins could be interested in Chicago Blackhawks defeneseman Adrian Aucoin, who is formely of the Islanders and a former BU Terrier. Aucoin makes 4 million the next two seasons, but could be had fairly cheap. The cap hit is what scares almost any team away. Last year there were swirlings of a Zhamnov-Aucoin deal, but it never went down. I don't really see it happening, but I threw it out there anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotianuck said...

I've read that as well. I think it is an older rumour. Although you never know. I think the B's will get a D-man. However, they look good tonight against Ottawa... Liking Lashoff tonight!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter