Scrolling Marquee with text links

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Not Meant to Be

Not to be the Devil's advacet, but the Bruins are done. 3 in a row in the most important streak of the season. I guess you don't want it that badly. Also, 32-31, almost .500 play. Not a playoff team. To make it worse, if you can't beat the Flyers, one more time, the Flyers, the worst team in the NHL, the FLYERS!!! you don't deserve to be in. Glad for another mediocre season. Atleast this GM knows we suck, and will try to do something, only good think to look forward to.

I feel sorry for myself for actually beleiving in this team. Don't read this all the wrong way. It just dissappoints me that this team, in the wake of actually making the 8th spot, can't put out a solid effort at all. I guess playing golf in June sounds better...

I am not a bitter Bruin fan, I am a dissappointed one.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GM knew the teams sucked all along. First he thought he could get by with two lines, then thought defense was the issue. Made a bad team worse. Good job PC

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you fellas doing the math on the playoff picture? i mean, with 2 games vs. the rangers and 2 games vs. montreal in the next week, isn't it still possible that the bs will vault forward into a playoff spot?
-a hopeful fan

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure a playoff position is possible.. vault forward, no! after seeing how the bruins played against buffalo this year... why would you want to see them waste draft positioning to get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. team cant even beat philly or florida and they will beat buffalo?

6:01 PM  
Blogger BomberDrz said...

It's a sucky draft this year. I'd rather see the team play well down the stretch then tank the last 12 games to move up a spot or two in the draft order. A roster player and a pick or two will move you up a couple spots but why bother with the slim pickings in this years weak draft. I'd rather watch them play like they did on sunday and pick 20th then see them sit back and lose to pick 5th, but hey what do I know I'm just some guy posting on a blog.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jim: you have a weird definition of being a "fan" my friend. Bruins fans have a choice: revel in a fun and terrific victory in Detroit, or whine and mope and complain and blame the coaches and players, etc. for losing to Philly. Which is more fun? Enjoying yourself are you?

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out from behind the keyboard and tell me where I tried to define fan. Everyone has a choice. I enoy seeing things for what they are. Long time Bruins fan, huge hockey fan. I'm not gonna pretend that the Bruins are gonna win the cup when they cant even beat the worst teams in the nhl. Never said I was gonna whine, or mope because it is what is. go ahead cheer them them on...its the dreamers that get hurt...

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim you say our coach and GM both suck. That's whining. And instead of being happy about the win over Detroit you continue to complain about the loss to Philly. You seem very unhappy to me!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neb will always hide behind his keyboard.

12:30 AM  
Blogger neb said...

if it was me i would have pointed out that he didnt properly spell advocate..... which i think is the word he ment to use?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter