Scrolling Marquee with text links

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More on Captains

I am glad Chara was named captain. He is the highest paid Bruin ever, and he is already showing that. He provides great leadership, and a sense of winning. He will be the leader on and off the ice. Great pick by the Bruins organization. I also like the picks of the assistant captains. Bergeron was a great choice because he is too young to be the C, but this will give him a small sense of leadership, and show that he needs to be a leader of this team. Murray was also a great pick. A Bruin for a long time (2 stints), he will prove that he deserves the A. When scoring 24 goals is considering a down year, look for Muzzy to pot 35 this year. I wish that Axy could have gotten the A, but I like the picks Chiarelli and the Bruins made.

1 Comments:

Blogger TreeBob said...

Similar to my post. I thought Axelsson should have an A as well :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter