Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, October 02, 2006

KPD Answers a Question

Latrappe asked if KPD knows something about the retirement provision. Here is what he said.

I am not aware of the retirement provision that you have mentioned. I am not saying you are wrong...I simply haven't heard that before in regard to the current CBA. Now, that aside....as for fraudulent....not the way I see it.....in order to unload him, the Devs essentially are paying the Sharks with a first-round pick.....and they are taking back two players, along with their salaries, who I assume will never see the light of day in NJ. Seems kosher to me. And a first-round pick is a high price for the Devs to make for making a bad biz decision last summer. Now they have to hope they can dismiss Mogilny via long-term injury exemption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter