Scrolling Marquee with text links

Friday, September 01, 2006

Writers

I will be holding a writers chat tomorrow, Saturday, at around 11 am EST. If you are not there, you will have to wait some time before I add writers. I am looking for 4-6 people. I already have about 4 people interested. I am looking for the following...

1) Game by game analyzations with you 3 stars, recap, etc.
2) Game Preview
3) Player news, such as background or a bio. Weekly post.
4) Week Recap, recap the week, opinions, etc.
5) Feedback on recent Bruins trades, signings, demotions, managament.
6) NHL teams writer. Anyone who has another favorite team besides the Bruins, just write news, trade, rumors, etc.

Please feel free to add ideas. I will see you all in the chat hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter