Scrolling Marquee with text links

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Anyone Interested?

I am thinking about adding writers to this site. Anyone who is intersted about writing for this site just leave a comment on this article. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I am not sure if I am going to do this but I am thinking about it. I am looking for people to do special pieces on the Bruins or the NHL, such as preseason, analyzing games, opinions on the team, etc. Not just to post rumors and news. I know a lot of you are talented over at the Globe Board, so just leave a comment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would consider it...opionion related...neb

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would probably be interested in writing something weekly. Also opinion related on any transactions / players.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the feedback. Greg, I would definately like to have game by game analyzations. Mack, a weekly post on a player, like a bio, or something and reactions to transactions. Neb, possibly think of something specific you want to do.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter