Scrolling Marquee with text links

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pooh Bear Jersey's Dead

It's official. Charlie Jacobs announced that they will no longer wear those "Winnie-the-Pooh" jersey's. Instead, they will wear the black version of the 1970s retro jersey in all home games vs. original six teams, and pending league approval they will wear them against Chicago and Detroit in away games. The retro jersey's look like the ones Booby Orr wore.

*I personally like the Winnie the Pooh jersey's but I agree vintage is way better. I can now call my Bourque Pooh Jersey a collectable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now my pooh bear jersey is vintage

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter