Scrolling Marquee with text links

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bruins Draft Review

1st round (5th overall) Phil Kessel C
2nd round (37th overall) Yuri Alexandrov D
2nd round (50th overall) Milan Lucic LW
3rd round (71st overall) Brad Marchand C
5th round (128th overall) Andrew Bodnarchuk D
6th round (158th overall) Levi Nelson C
Acquired G prospect Tuuka Rask from the Toronto Maple Leafs for G Andrew Raycroft

-Overall I give them a B+. I believe they should have gotten a forward with Raycroft instead of another young goalie. I think Lucic was taken a little permaturaly and Kessel, even with all his talent, does have an ego and we need to see what kind of player he developes into.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Marchand pick. I think he'll be a develop into a good play making centre in a few years.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter