Scrolling Marquee with text links

Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you believe?

2-1 Bruins in an OT win.  Thanks to a great play by Peter Schaefer and Dennis Wideman, and Marc Savard, the Bruins won.  Tim Thomas played alright (sarcasm if not noticed).

First off, Schaefer has been great all series.  This is what I was expecting all year from him, and he is finally producing when we need him the most.  

Thomas stole the game in OT on a save from a Kostopulous shot.  Like I said in the beginning of the year, elite goaltending is needed to steal a game from time to time.  Thomas did that last night.

Savard is now looking like his old self after a few games out.  

Reich has been great on the penalty kill IMO and has stepped his game up.  Same goes to Shawn Thornton who has been jousting all series with the Habs.  Nokie has been good as well.

If we can get Bergy back some how, are team will be that much better.  I am surprised to see Kessel out, but then again I am not a coach.

The thing that pisses me off is the diving the Habs players are doing.  Everytime they get touched, they fall over.  It is crap and I want to see some diving calls.

In all, the Bruins could lead the series 2-1 easily.  The Bruins have been the better team for 2 games in a row now, and if we can even up the series tomorrow, I definitely think we have a chance.

I am starting to believe this team can go a few rounds deep, call me crazy.  We can play any team competitively now.  

O yeah...Lucic....is...the...man....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the globe reported earlier today that the earliest bergy can come back is for Game 7, if Montreal can hope to hold off the team with the momentum in the series!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter